Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Stamping with plate Pueen23

Hey everyone!
Sorry for these one picture posts, been sick :(. Today I am showing a quick stamp with plate Pueen23. I bought these plates on amazon and I am in love. The images are a great size. I have always had a problem with plates not being big enough for my thumbs, and they seem to fit perfect!

The post yesterday here tells what the base color is.
For the stamp color I used Nina Ultra Pro in French White. It's a great white to stamp with, and I am glad I am not dishing out the money for the konad stamping color if this works just as good!

Here is the picture:

The quality of my photos are going to be a bit different. I bought the new Paint Shop Pro x5 with a gift card from Christmas, and I need to get used to the new updated version.

I hope you like this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment